- Order before 2pm weekdays, we endeavour to process your order on the same day.
- Currently, we do not offer Saturday Sunday delivery, however we are working on this and it maybe possible in future.
- Deliveries are usually 3-6 working days. This is usual time we have to state, we definitely do our best to shorten this time depending on the item/s or stock.
- A signature will be required on delivery. If you have provided a mobile number then you may receive text or email notification is standard for order updates.
- For most of our orders, we usually use Royal Mail, UPS or FedEx depending on the value and size of the order. Royal Mail service offers Recorded 1st (3-6 working days) or Special (Next Working Day by 1pm)
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming the couriers consignment number and any other valuable information relating your order. There is a possibility that you may receive multiple deliveries depending on item/s and stock. If we have shortfall then we may choose to part-ship or may hold the order until all items ordered have become available.
- If you have signed up on our website, you will have username and password to access your order and its history. This is the best way to get updates without making phone calls or sending/receiving emails.
Delivered Direct From Our Supplier
- There is a very good chance that we opt to do direct dispatch from our supplier and are currently not able to be tracked right away. If we are choosing this option of Direct Dispatch then this will be notified on your dispatch email or by logging into your customer account.
- Products are sent direct from our suppliers as soon as possible, one of the main reasons to choose this method is to save time, administrative and logistic exercises for all parties. Please note that courier do reserve rights to deliver only on a ground floor due to health and safety reasons. Also, signature will be required upon delivery.
- Delivery will be usually during Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm, if we have selected Royal Mail then there is a good chance of delivery to take place on Saturday providing delivery address is registered as residential address. We do not like any other parties to contact you such as our supplier, but courier may do so in relation with the delivery of your order.
- For deliveries within 3-6 working days you will be advised of despatch/delivery by e-mail or telephone
- We try our best to dispatch orders as soon as possible, but there are times we do face undue circumstances, which are out of our control and in these circumstances we shall communicate with you to keep you updated.